Photo Upload Guide
Selecting A Photograph
The photo you supply while placing your order has a big influence on the portrait's quality. While we are adaptable and can work with a wide range of images, please make sure yours satisfies the following requirements.
- A clear image of your pet's face is required.
- The position and shot of your pet's face will be replicated by our artist. In general, looking directly at the camera produces better results.
- It is preferable to have a greater resolution.
- Make sure your image hasn't been unduly compressed before uploading it.
- Natural daylight or bright lighting is used. Photos that are excessively gloomy should be avoided.
If you would like us to check a photo before you process your order don't hesitate to contact us.
Examples of good photos
Examples of bad photos